Friday 6 July 2007

Tag

Since I was tagged by Sabrina, here there is..

1) 5 things found in my bag
- purse
- mobile phone
- house key
- tissue
- lip balm

2) 5 things found in my wallet
- money
- photo
- collection of cards (australia student engineer card, student card, credit card, IC)
- receipts
- name cards from lecturers

3) 5 favorite things in my bedroom
- mum's teddy bear
- perfume
- laptop
- bed
- poly's teddy bear

4) 5 things i've always wanted to...
- get a women devotional bible
- get a strong Christian faith husband
- be a professional worker in Shell
- a room with all those attached wall bookshelves from bottom to top
- grand piano

5) 5 things i'm currently into...
- books
- piano playing in church
- hongkong, taiwan, korean drama
- make up
- chatting with Poly at night

6) 5 people I tagged
- Amanda Chin
- FFX
- Ben
- sam sam
- samantha woon

No comments: