Tuesday 31 July 2007

Meal Especially for Yee Enn

Tomorrow is Yee Enn's 20th birthday. But I will not be at home tomorrow night due to Zion Leaders Meeting. So, I purposely asked Yee Enn to move in tonight and cooked dinner for him. What did I cook? "Smiling" Pizza and tang yuan. Made it especially for him. Sylvia helped out too!

In the process of preparing











Made pizza before going into the oven












Pizza came out from oven













Yee Enn enjoying his meal!















Last but not least, happy birthday to Yee Enn!! You are one year older, so be more mature and responsible, ok?? Looking forward to have a great semester with you as a housemate and good friend! Must study hard yea this sem!


5 comments:

Sabrina Woon said...

Is Yee Ern also in perth now?? Which sylvia??? Lol.. who else in perth oh?

sHeRoN said...

Yea, Yee Enn is here in Perth now staying with me. He just arrived two weeks ago. Sylvia Wong, my godsister. Do you know her? Just two of them here!

Sabrina Woon said...

I see.. sylvia is staying at ur place too? That's cool! Hehehe..

sHeRoN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sHeRoN said...

Yea, both Sylvia and Yee Enn..