Monday 9 July 2007

Moody period...

Something has been bothering my mind since last night. I have been warned few things. I still clearly remember what I have been told that "when you play with fire, you will burn yourself." Yea, maybe this is what I deserved and asked for, but do I really enjoy it? Well, things came out as not what I expect, but honestly, I do enjoyed the process although it hurt. I know I am weird.


But inside me just want to rebel. Rebel everything. Rebel and violate all those warnings given. Purposely do the opposite things that are being told. I just don't want to listen. And today, I have really violated two of the warnings. How come I am not afraid or worry of all the consequences?

Inside me was crying. I just felt lack of love these few days. Haven't talk to any of my family members for the past three days, haven't talk to my parents for almost one week, especially my dad(one month plus) because he is now working in China(one month trip) and the communication service over there is not good. So, most of the time I called him I cannot get him. This was my first year being not able to even talk and wish my dad happy fathers' day, like what a daughter will normally do to her dad on that day. What I can do is just email him and he received the day after. That's not fair! Beside my family, I have also been hurt by my boyfriend.There are so many rumours. I know I shouldn't believe, but they just seem so real. I don't want to continue about this, just hope I will feel better after calling my sis later.

1 comment:

Sabrina Woon said...

Just call him & talk on the phone if you want to make things clear