Sunday 15 July 2007

BBQ night

One of the highlights when Kent Onn was here in Perth is the barbeque night, which made me sick after that and had to sleep from 2.30pm to the next day 10am.

For the barbeque preparation, we went to Swansea market to buy the meat. We bought lamb, beef and chicken wings for the barbeque. The other two girls cannot eat red meat(lamb,beef), so, just left me and kent onn eating the meat. Kent Onn is really a gentleman because I never see Vata doing anything whenever he is around. Helping her to carry all the stuff, when we have to carry our own grocery shopping, and lots more, which include being the cook for us! Kent Onn is our chef cook for the BBQ. He is the one who does every work from marinade to ready-to-eat. He is a good cook, too. Thanks, Kent Onn!













This is Kent Onn's secret recipe. Basically, I just know that there is honey and oil. The rest I don't know and that is why it is called SECRET recipe!













Yea, we are the meat lovers!

















Barbeque~ing the meat.













Susan and the bottles of sauce that we used during BBQ. Do you see the white pepper? The white pepper is brought from Kent Onn, especially from Sarawak because the white pepper in Australia is not as nice as Sarawak. I love the Nando's chilli sauce.













The couples of the night.













The cook & I

Unluckily, when we were half way BBQ~ing, the gas was almost finished. So, the heat was very slow. Oh ya, the BBQ here need not use charcoal like what we do back in Malaysia, but using gas. Due to the slow heat, we decided to bring the meat back to be cooked in Vickery house.













The half-cooked beef and lamb.

















Pan frying the lamb and beef in Vickery. (Kent Onn's job as well)













Frying the chicken wings.

We then went to Vickery House common room to play ping pong and the football game, while Kent Onn played pool with some guys there. Beside eating and playing, we, the girls also gossiped! We talked a lot that night and one of our topic is around the boyfriends. Well, I am in my first love, so I seriously need to learn a lot from Vata and Susan(more experience ones). One thing I found out that night is that all boyfriends are the same. Guys = same species. The girls always like to make their boyfriends angry and when they are angry, we are happy. But guys are not so easily to be made angry. Just like in my case, my boyfriend gets very patient with me everytime I try to make him angry. But that disappoints me sometimes because my mission fails! But when our boyfriends get angry, it is all very scary. I also learnt that I have actually done quite a few wrong things in dealing with my relationship. I will try to change that. Learn for better! Besides, I also came across how people handle break up. I met another new friend that night, who had just broken up with her boyfriend. She looked so depressed and she mentioned that she did not eat for one week and had been crying badly. Then, Susan talked about another friend who also cried for months and did not eat for few weeks. Breaking up sounds very scary to me. I cannot imagine myself breaking up with my boyfriend one day. But I believe that the pain which you have gone through makes you stronger. I also learned that first love never dies. They told me that although you have broken up with your first boyfriend, you will still always remember him because that is the place where you start holding hands with an "outsider", first time hugging and so on. Well, today I came across one article. I cannot imagine what will happen to me if I really got this from my own boyfriend. I'll just post it here.

The truth is, is that I never loved you, I hated you so much, you are my bitch and don't you ever forget that. I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, and be around you. You really have no clue on how much I hate you. Now that I'm leaving I thought you should know that I hate you bitch, you never did the right thing, and you were never there. I didn't think I could hate someone as much as I hate you and I never want to see you for the rest of my life. I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you and that's a promise. You never had my love, and I want you to remember that.
Sad, isn't it?

That night, I stayed in Vickery house. But I did not sleep much, got my sleep only at 7 in the morning because was talking to Susan in her room. Amazing, right?? Sheron slept at 7am?? I woke up after sleeping for three hours. I was having headache but I still have to walk home. I straight into my sleep after I reached home and woke up at 1.30pm to have my lunch consists of half packet of maggi mee. By that time, I know I am going to sick. I couldn't even finish a packet of maggi mee! I was very dizzy that time and I know I am going to black out. So I called Joanne that I could not attend the orientation meeting and the combined cell that evening. Then, from 2.30pm, I continued my sleep until the next morning 10am without taking any dinner. Jonathan woke me up at 11pm to take the Panadol soluble. I saw things very blur when I woke. I could not even sit still, stand still or walk still, just feel like vomitting every moment. All in all, it was a very bad experience. But well, maybe this is the crazy thing I done for last semester.

Lesson learnt from this experience. I cannot sleep late.

No comments: