Tuesday 17 July 2007

First Movie in Perth

Just came back from bringing the new students to Gelare and Movie Night. Today's movie is also my first movie in Perth - Transformer. I believe my friends in Malaysia sure said, wow, it is considered an old movie now and you still went to the cinema to watch. But transformer is really a good one. I like bumble bee, especially when it transforms into the small cute yellow car. It is already 12am now. It has been a very long time since I stay outside until this time. There will be nothing much to keep you outside in Perth actually compared with in Malaysia because the shops here close very early(5pm) except certain days and yum cha in Perth is also very rare.

Let's talk about my first visit to the cinema. First thing come into my eyes is couple seats!! I saw lots of couple seats over there and I sat on one of them with all those I don't know. Memory came back to me again where my Miri friends and I always gather at Bintang watching movie and playing bowling before the movie. But here, we have Gelare before movie! Had waffle, but the waffle came very late, so by the time it came, I only have 10 minutes to finish. Imagine Sheron, the slow-eater finishing a large waffle with ice-cream in 10 minutes??

Two things I dislike about the cinema here. First is that the preview session is so long, lasted for like half an hour. It's so wasting my time. Second is that the seats are not numbered. If you are a bit late before the movie starts, you will have to sit separately with your friends. This is the case that happened to me just now because I need to go to the washroom before I got into the cinema.

Well, actually for me, I prefer watching movie at home, in my comfortable couch with my Smith, rather than watching in the cinema tho I need to admit that the sound effect and the screen is great. But I just don't know why whenever I am in the cinema, I will feel dizzy.

Ok, that's all for now. I need my sleep.

Oh ya, I have committee post interview tomorrow morning. Wish me luck and pray for me yea...

No comments: