Saturday 6 October 2007

Curtin Miri Prom Night 2007

29th September 2007 marked Aileen's 20th birthday and also Curtin Miri Prom Night. This year, Curtin Prom Night was held in Parkcity Everly hotel. Good news for the girls were the buffet meal because I believe the guys would be gentleman enough to serve the girls. But, too bad I was not there. Missing out all the fun, especially when whole bunch of friends were going together. That would be great.











Poly and Victor with their partners.


Grandmaster Sakai, Sian Fa and Poly












Brother Cheng and Poly.


Ah Lung Da Ge, Ming Siang (Ah bian), Poly and Kee Seng who always fight with me. Lol!


Sharon and her partner I think. Guess who is that guy?? Brandon! I hardly recognised him.


Brother Cheng and who is that girl?? Ko Heng Chiak. Lol!! I can't recognise her either.

The singer (Fang Rou) and Poly

My housemate and also my coursemate in Miri, Aileen and Poly.

Ok, it's dancing time!

Aileen and Ian! Not to offend, but Ian, you are fatter now. Maybe it's the power of love??? Hiak hiak..


The Myanmar Prince and his partner.

Ray and Loi.
The whole big family.

*I need to apologise here for posting your pictures without asking permission. But I only feel like posting it in my blog, no other intention. Cheers!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey!!
din realise u post hte prom pics here.. lol!!!
damn miss u ler.. mebe next time i got hte chance to join the one in perth?? ahehee.. we'll see..
busy busy life with projects now. how u going on with the projects? seems hardly enuh time.. hahha.. all the best to u!!

Sabrina Woon said...

aikss.... all the familliar faces!! got loi some more... and poly and sharon.. and the others! haha... the guy sharon with .. I think is Adrian... hmm