Saturday 6 October 2007

Mid-Autumn Festival Dinner

It was Mid-Autumn Festival on 25th September 2007 in chinese calendar. It is a festival for all family members to gather together and chit chat.

Well, being alone in Perth made me miss home especially that day. But I am definitely not celebrating by me myself alone. Went to watch movie in the morning and shopping in the afternoon with my dearly chemical friends. Watched Stardust. It was a good movie. Like it! Then, go shopping in the city. It has been a long long time since I last go to city. I think was 1 month ago??

Had my reunion dinner in Jack's house. My cousin. We cooked some of the dishes and brought there. Asked Jonathan along but he fell asleep at 7!! Must be too tired. So, we had to leave him sleeping at home.


Jet bought the pork ribs and fried the bean sprouts. Oh ya, Jet is a cook. So, we got to have nice food that night.




I cooked that tomato cheese chicken on the top left.


Fish soup cooked by Jet.
6 of us having dinner.


Picture taken with one of Jet's housemate who is a Korean.

No comments: