Saturday 6 October 2007

Multi~Cultural Week 2007

Last week was multicultural week in Curtin. We had Oceania Day on Monday, America Day on Tuesday, Africa Day on Wednesday, Europe Day on Thursday and Asia Day on Firday. Woo~~!! I wrote calligraphy in the morning, when passing by the stall to my lecture hall. Pasar Malam was chosen to be the closing event for the multicultural week and also one of the highlights. I felt so "Asia" that night. The Pasar Malam was just something like Malaysia's one. But with more varieties, which include, Indonesia, Thailand, Japanese, and not to miss out Malaysia's delicacies. Though some of the food is not as nice as in Malaysia, but still I got some Malaysian food, like Ais Kacang, satay, nasi briyani, teh tarik and lots lots more.


Didgeridoo~











I miss lion dance. This is my first time watching lion dance this year. I don't get to watch this year Chinese New Year because I had to fly from Labuan to Perth on the first day of Chinese New Year. I truly miss home.
After the Pasar Malam, we were off for cell group.

Hardworking people reading bible, except me~

May wrote that when Joanne was talking. Haha~~

1 comment:

Poly Jr. said...

Haha, love that drawing on your arm XD. Looks very artistic haha. Maybe I should tattoo one also that says "Sheron Wuvs Me!!!".