Sunday 23 September 2007

Buffet Dinner

Last Friday, my cell has thanksgiving where we are asked to share a testimonial. So, we planned to dine out. We chose Sizzler because I wanted to try the buffet. It was gorgeous but it was quite expensive. $19.25 for salad bar buffet, while a meal cost around $20-$30, including the salad bar buffet.













Fisherman wharf which I ordered. Had it half way until I realise I need to take the picture of them!













Peppered Steak ordered by Jayde. Eaten half way as well.













One of the salad bar. Didn't manage to try all the salad because I was just too full. Learnt a lesson: the next time I go to Sizzler, should only order salad bar buffet.













The Prawn Salad that I took and the tortillas chip with avacado cream. Forgot what it's name again. Start with g.












While having our dinner, Jet, Sylvia, Yee Enn and Jack still on the queue rail because they are late. So, we just pass them few chips while they were waiting to pay for the buffet before they come in.













Ice-cream made by Chris.












Ice-cream made by me. Whose one nicer?












Me & May enjoying the desserts.













A table of girls. Jayde, Joanne, Me, Stella and May













Another table of my cellies.













It's thanksgiving turn~!













Me & Rachel after having a sumptuous meal.













Yau Shu & I












Jonathan & I. Oh ya, this brother of mine remind me of Kenin! The way he speaks on the phone sounds similar with Kenin. A brother who always encourage me in the walk of Christ.












My cell leader, Joanne.. Yeah, this semester again. Thank God for that!












Taken with all the girls.

1 comment:

Sabrina Woon said...

Ur friend's ice cream looks better.. cuz much simple. haha