Saturday 16 June 2007

Semester Break

Wow... This semester pass real fast. It passed so fast that I don't actually understand what I have learned throughout this semester and Monday will be my last paper - ChE213 Process Engineering Materials. Really not interested in this unit. So, many things to memorise, polymer, ceramics, iron and steel, non ferrous metal, fabricating and so on so forth. For this unit, without memorising, I don't think one can even answer half of the paper. Anyway, back to the actual reason I post this blog. Was wondering should I go back this semester break since I only start uni on the 30th of July. That's like 42 days break!(=6 weeks.) My sis had been asking me to go back be her tuition teacher again, but most of my cellies didn't go back to Malaysia. So, there will be lots of planning this semester break. Argh... Confused... But I hate sitting in the airplane, transiting here and there, all being alone. Guess I'll just stay in Perth. But what can I do??
Planning:
1. Learn how to use my graphic calculator
2. Watch as much movies as possible (not english movie, I don't like English movie tho)
3. Catch up with my friends through MSN or friendster
4. Stay over in Rokiah's house for a few days?
5. Chat with my darling as much as possible before the next semester starts again
6. Clean my room and decorate it nicely.
7. Go to down south for a camp for two days with my cellies
8. Go to wildlife park with cellies
9. Learn how to cook Nasi Lemak from my Malay friend
10. Help out with the orientation
11. Register for Zion MusicianZ
12. Finish reading at least one English novel
13. Learn more things on blogging and keep blogging as one of my habit, so nect time I can refer back
14. .............
Will be adding some more after I finish my exam... Any ideas for the other plannings?? Feel free to drop a comment for me yea!

1 comment:

Kenin said...

eh...yea o Rokiah is there..
kirim salam yea...keke
y don u like sit in aeroplane! hahahaha so nice lo =p