Wednesday 20 June 2007

2nd day of the 42 days...

It's now my second day of holiday and I can't see any productive things yet, except cleaning the toilet, which was after being complained by my house owner. How embarassed it is! I had never in my life being complained for the untidiness and this was the first time.

Anyway, what did I do today? Slept only at 3am and had to get up by 8am to go to bank to do some stuff. But end up, the bank was not open yet. So, went straight to bus stop to meet with Stella and Doreen for shopping. First destination, Harbour Town. Was deciding which jacket to buy. Was confused between one non-branded, fury jacket which costs 90 dollars(RM270) and one Adidas, normal jacket which costs 50 dollars. However, I ended up buying the Adidas one since it's cheaper and branded. Then, we took Yellow Cat back to the city. Doreen and Stella suggested Taka(Japanese food) for our lunch, and what came into my mind was I'll definitely spend at least 15 dollars for that meal. But end up, surprisingly, it was quite cheap compared to other hawker food. The large one only costs 7 dollars. Bought teriyaki fish. Very nice meal. But too bad I didn't take any picture. Will remember to take some pics for my blog next time. Love the salad dressing but don't know what is that. It's something like a mixture of mustard sauce and sweetening milk. However, we got lost in the middle of the city when finding for that shop. End up we need to walk a big big round though it is actually just nearby. Anyway, I think is worth it since I got to try the Japanese food there which was quite nice. Thank God for the nice nice food..

Went home about 3pm because both Stella and I were too tired due to lack of sleep. Doreen went off early because she need to fly to Melbourne to meet her sis in the afternoon. Went home and msn.. Chatted with ming siang and Kenin for a while, then went out for dinner which was about 5.30pm.. Jonathan used to eat dinner early because he said dinner is fattening.. So, I have to eat by 5.30pm, and that was why I'm hungry now. Went to the back house to chat with my housemate and played with her dog. Cute dog tho..

Oh ya, was also confusing whether I want to work or not although I don't have the work permit. Rokiah applied for job and got it although she didn't have any work permit. However, God told me that I shouldn't work without work permit, since is illegal and if I really want to work, I still have lots of time given for me to work.

As a conclusion,
Lesson learnt today - Be patient and do not be eager or you will get into trouble

No comments: