Tuesday 6 November 2007

Tagged

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Sheron
Date of Birth : 21 February 1987 - turning 21 next year.. So, you guys know what to do??
Current Status : in a relationship
Eye Colour : black
Hair Colour : black & some dark red
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : pisces

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fear : God, loneliness, failure
Your Weakness : counselling, no motivation to attend last minute events
Your Perfect Pizza : Little Caesars' dessert pizza

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Oh no, I'm late again!
Your bedtime : 11pm-12am
Your most missed memory : Form 5 and my study period in Miri

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : both
McDees or Burger King : McDees
Single or Group Dates : Group
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla : both
Cappucino or Coffee : neither

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : nope
Curse : not really

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : yes, in social events
Gone to the mall : yea
went to Borders : nope
Been on stage : yes, during the JCLA speech
Eaten sushi : yea, miss Jet's sushi
Dyed your hair : highlighted

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : nope
Changed who you were to fit in : erm.. i think so

Part 8:
Age you're hoping to be married : 26-28

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye colour : blue
Hair colour : black
Short or long hair : definitely short

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : =typing this
1 hour ago : = checking emails
1/2 hours ago : checking facebook
1 month ago : studying in the library I guess..haha
1 year ago : 1st year of uni - 2 sem exam. "studying" in Poly's house

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : eating various food
I feel : lazy
I hate : no one and nothing
I hide : my true self
I miss : all the sweet memories that God has given to me
I need : to go home and study

No comments: