Sunday 19 August 2007

Crazy Day

Last Saturday, I enjoyed myself a lot being with my two "sot sot" housemates, Sylvia and Yee Enn. Sylvia and I had already planned the night before that we want to cook a good Saturday dinner to treat ourselves. So, we woke Yee Enn up at 12pm because we need him to accompany us to go for grocery shopping and carry all our stuff. No one could imagine us spending four hours in Coles and one small oriental shop. But overall, it was worth spending the time!

We went to Coles and the oriental shop to buy the ingredients that we need for the dinner and grocery of the week. Then, we went home and prepare the food.














Me & Sylvia preparing food in the kitchen.














Cutting the hotdog.














Food waiting to be cooked.

While waiting for the cooking time, we went to the backyard plucking mandarin oranges.




















Our harvest













Our dinner - Tom Yum Soup.. Big big bowl, isn't it?? Last us for two big meals each.
Total of 7 serves.














1 Serve














Me & Sylvia posing while having our dinner















We ended the dinner with bottoms up using mandarin oranges!!














Finally, we had Shrek after dinner in my room.

Actually I was quite down that day because I just quarrelled with that someone special to me on Friday night. But thank you guys for being there and I truly enjoyed myself. It has been so long time that I laughed until my stomach hurts.

Picture of Me & Yee Enn on Sylvia's bed, taken by Sylvia when watching movie.

1 comment:

Sabrina Woon said...

Wah... you not cold one meh? Can wear shirts only... hehe.. so nice.. Melbourne still kinda cold. :p

Didn't know ur house got mandarin orange...haha..